The development of sustainable packaging continues to be a strategic priority and there is one particular sustainable trend that is growing fast. Refillable and reusable packaging is advancing rapidly with ThePackHub’s Innovation Zone database reporting a 68% year-on-year increase in initiatives.
Now is your chance to get a comprehensive lowdown on what is happening in refillable and reusable packaging and how you can utilise this embryonic market opportunity for your business.
ThePackHub’s Refillable and Reusable Packaging Compendium 2020/21 is packed with vital trend information, analysis and insight from a global perspective.
Everything you need to know about the fast-growing refillable and reusable packaging market and more!
Find out which brands, retailers and suppliers are bringing refillable and reusable innovations to market and what you need to do to succeed.
The in-depth review includes a unique and comprehensive summary of 175 of the latest refillable and reusable packaging innovations covering initiatives across consumer categories from around the world.
The Refillable and Reusable Packaging Compendium 2020/21 includes:
– 175 market initiatives with visuals, analysis and comment
– consumer insight – find out the views and opinions of the end customer via our exclusive bespoke research
– 17 key expert interviews – understand the views of the chief industry players shaping market growth
– industry contacts summary – a comprehensive list of the key global contacts
Refillable and Reusable Packaging Compendium 2020/21 comprises 289 pages.
The price is just £450 / $587 / €497*.
The Compendium will be available in searchable PDF format and is available now.
Order ThePackHub’s Refillable and Reusable Packaging Compendium 2020/21 for just £300
If you would like to pay by bank transfer, please let us know.
* Currency prices quoted may fluctuate.