Very Early Bird Offer – Save £250. Extended to Friday 8th January
Available Friday 22nd January 2021 – as printed postage-free book and as a PDF
Now is your chance to get the lowdown on what is happening in packaging trends with ThePackHub’s comprehensive annual Global Packaging Trends Compendium 2021.
Everything you need to know the global packaging trends and more!
ThePackHub’s Global Packaging Trends Compendium 2021 is packed with vital trend information, analysis and insight from an international perspective.
Find out which brands, retailers and suppliers are bringing packaging innovations to market and what you need to do to succeed.
The in-depth review includes a unique and comprehensive summary of the most significant packaging innovations from the last 12 months covering initiatives across consumer categories from around the world.
The Global Packaging Trends Compendium 2021 includes:
– 500 market initiatives with visuals, analysis and comment across 10 trend areas
– consumer insight – find out the views, opinions and motives of the end customer about packaging innovation via our exclusive bespoke research
– 16 key expert interviews – understand the authoritative views of leading packaging industry experts who are helping to shape the market
– industry supplier summary – a comprehensive list of the key global contacts
Global Packaging Trends Compendium 2021 comprises over 700 pages and is just £900 / $1,184 / €1,002*
SAVE! We have a Very Early Bird offer giving £250 / $329 / €278 off on pre-orders made by Friday 18th December.
Very Early Bird price just £650 / $855 / €723*
The Compendium will be available in searchable PDF format and a hard copy sent to you postage-free and will be available on Friday 22nd January.
Innovation Zone members save £400. Contact us for more information.
Save £400. Extended to Friday 8th January
Order ThePackHub’s Global Packaging Trends Compendium 2021 for just £500 for Innovation Zone members
If you would like to pay by bank transfer, please let us know.
* Currency prices quoted may fluctuate.